1. Raw materials: As consumers pay more attention to health, people pay more attention to whether the materials used in the crisper are healthy or not. Hygienic and safe materials are harmless to human body, such as PC materials, PE materials and PP materials, etc. Now the more common preservation box materials are PC materials.
2. Transparency: Fresh-keeping Box A Rapid E3 Enterprise Management Software Shocks and Releases, Welcome to Free Trial! Generally, transparent or semitransparent materials are used. In this way, people can easily confirm the contents of the box without opening the box when using it.
3. Appearance: The top-quality fresh-keeping box is glossy in appearance, beautiful in design and free of burrs.
4. Heat resistance: The preservation box requires high heat resistance. It will not deform in high temperature water and can even be sterilized in boiling water.
5. Durability: It should have superior impact resistance, not easy to crack under heavy pressure or impact, and will not leave scratches.
6. Sealing: This is the first consideration when choosing a fresh-keeping box. Although different brands of products have different sealing methods, excellent sealing is a necessary condition for lasting preservation of stored food.
7. Preservation: The international standards for determination of sealing are evaluated by moisture permeability test. High-quality preservation boxes are 200 times lower than the moisture permeability of similar products, which can keep things fresh for a longer time.
8. Space saving: The design is reasonable, and fresh-keeping boxes of various sizes can be placed and combined in an orderly way to keep them tidy and save space.
9. Microwave heating: food can be heated directly in the microwave oven, which is more convenient.
10. Multifunction and diversity: Design fresh-keeping boxes with different sizes and different performances according to the needs of life, so as to make life more convenient.